PITCH A SHOW
We at Screaming Flea Productions, Inc. (“SFP”) would like to thank you for considering us for your show proposal. Your interest in sharing your idea means a lot to us. We develop and produce hundreds of hours of programming every year and it is very possible that we have already considered or are already in production on a show concept similar to the one(s) you are about to submit. To avoid any confusion, please read the following release carefully before submitting anything to us, because it affects your rights.
Please note that Screaming Flea Productions receives many pitches daily and may not be able to respond to every submission. If we are interested in further exploring your project, we will contact you.
UNSOLICITED PITCH SUBMISSION RELEASE
For good and valuable consideration (including, but not limited to, the opportunity to have SFP consider my ideas) the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged and accepted, I represent and warrant that by filling out the form below and/or submitting materials (i.e., show ideas, treatments, videos, demo reels), I irrevocably agree to the following:
- I acknowledge and agree that I am submitting this show concept, materials and all other information of my own accord, and that SFP is under no obligation to further discuss or consider any part of this proposal and that I have neither the expectation nor right to compensation or reimbursement of any kind for intellectual property or materials (including but not limited to photographs, video, demos and treatments) contained within this submission.
- I further acknowledge and agree that SFP explores many show proposals and may well have independently considered the program ideas, formats, production techniques, locations, talent, effects, etc., that may be the same as or similar to the proposal I am making to SFP. For this reason, I agree to release SFP from any and all claims and liability based on similarities between my submission(s) and any work that is ultimately produced by or on behalf of SFP, regardless of legal theories under which such claims may be asserted.
- I will not disclose the fact or terms of my proposal or our discussions to any person other than those who are involved in the proposal and have a need to know. In the event that I reach an agreement with SPF, the terms of any public announcement will be made by SFP.
- I have all rights and permissions necessary to submit this show proposal and grant the rights herein.
- 5) I will fully indemnify SFP in connection with any breach of my representations and warranties.